GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING AERIALIZE
• Please do not attend class if you feel unwell
• If you begin to feel unwell during class, please advise your instructor.
• You will be sent home immediately if you become unwell during a class.
• Temperature checks will be conducted on arrival
• Wash your hands upon entry and exit to the space
• Maintain social distancing practises - 1.5m apart
• Please adhere to our “Arrive, Train, Leave” model. Please arrive only 5 minutes prior to your class and leave
within 5 minutes of class end. Where possible, be dressed and ready to train on arrival
• Proceed directly to your class area.
• Identify yourself to your instructor on arrival and make sure you are signed in to the class.
• Bring your own towel, water bottle and rosin sock. Rosin is available for purchase for $5, please provide your own sock.
• Maintain personal and equipment hygiene during class with sanitizing products provided.
• Where possible, only 2 students to share one apparatus.
• We strongly advise you download the COVIDsafe app.
• Aerialize is a registered NSW Government Covid Safe Business.